Archaeological Field Technician - SWCA - Salt Lake City, Utah
SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their Salt Lake City-based team and looking for motivated individuals to assist in delivering the highest-quality project work by collecting thorough and accurate cultural resources data as a member of our outstanding field execution team.
• A Bachelor's Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field is required.
• Archaeology field school or comparable experience required.
• Experience with a wide range of field methodologies, including archaeological survey, testing, excavation, methodology and monitoring for at least six (6) months is preferred.
• Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required; a pace of 8 to 10 miles per day is expected
• Knowledge of professional-grade GPS and tablet-based data applications is a plus
• Current valid driver's license and the ability to safely operate a 4wd vehicle on rugged, backcountry roads required.
A letter of introduction with your resume or CV that explains if and to what extent you meet the experience and qualification parameters outlined above is recommended.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email accommodations@... or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/92brs59tcznjfmnp