Note from R. Joe: Please be sure you are able to work in Canada if applying.
Onto the posting.
Cultural Resource Management Group is hiring for the fall season! We are looking for technicians in the southern Ontario (Windsor/ Chatham) area for shovel testing and fieldwalking projects starting early September. Please send your resumes to singram@.... singram - at- crmgroup.ca
Archaeological Field Technician
Field Technicians are responsible for assisting Field Supervisors/Field Directors with:
– Field reconnaissance in rural or remote locations
– Shovel testing and mitigation projects
Field Technician candidates should possess:
– Ability to work in a team
– Physical capability of possibly demanding field work
– Prior archaeological experience ideal (but not required)