Field Technicians needed in Hammond, LA

Drake Arnone

ELOS ENVIRONMENTAL, LLC

HAMMOND, LA

Cultural Resources Technician

We are looking to engage a cultural resources technician seeking to gain work experience in cultural resource management. Responsibilities will include in office and field duties in assisting our lead archaeologist to efficiently collect and analyze data and compile the necessary reports.

This position will be beneficial in acquiring necessary skills and experience and providing knowledge of proper cultural resource management practices to young, aspiring archaeologists. Ultimately, the applicant will gain needed work experience and should be better prepared for any fast paced work environment.

Responsibilities

  • Perform background research, accessing databases of previous findings
  • Perform historic structure surveys
  • Help coordinate and conduct field surveys
  • Compile detailed field notes documenting field activities and findings
  • Analyze and organize collected field data to generate meaningful reports
  • Assist in generating necessary reports

Preferred

  • Strong work ethic and a desire to grow professionally
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Excellent knowledge of MS Office
  • Excellent organizational skills
  • Excellent field note taking skills

If you are interested in the position please send a brief resume with general background information about yourself and your strengths and skills that you feel qualify you to take on the position. Please email resumes to:

Drake Arnone at darnone@...

darnone - at - elosenv.com