Topics

Your pending membership in the SergentEngineering@groups.io group

Wayne Kennerley

Hello, thanks for the email - I am working on plans for an S Scale model railway layout based on The Rhodesia Railways. I was directed to Sergent Engineering's couplings which are very much like those used by The Rhodesia Railways.

I hope by joining the IO group to get some knowledge on these lovely couplings with the plan to use them in the future

Regards Wayne
Wales, UK

On Friday, 30 March 2018, 16:54:28 BST, SergentEngineering@groups.io Group Moderators <SergentEngineering+owner@groups.io> wrote:

Welcome to the Sergent Engineering IO email list.  But before we can approve your membership and to help prevent spammers from getting into our group, please send a message about yourself and your interest in this group to:

SergentEngineering@groups.io

Thanks, and (hopefully) welcome!

List Owner - SergentEngineering on groups.io