Topics

Where to purchase

Tom Colasurdo

Good evening everyone:

I'm new to the conversation, so please forgive me if this topic has previously been discussed.

I've browsed the Sergent website, but I typically do not purchase utilizing on-line carts ... call me old fashion.  I did e-mail utilizing the contact e-mail provided, but no response.

I've searched my usual sources for modeling supplies, but did not see Sergent "S" scale couplers listed.

I'm comparing couplers to be utilized on my On3 models, and wanted to compare the Sergent couplers to Kadee O and On3 couplers, as well as Protocraft couplers.

Any suggestions on a source to purchase?

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

V/r,

Tom Colasurdo