Type F couplers

Todd Fisher

Trying this again I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have about 35 pair of Type F couplers they'd be willing to part with? I still have an entire coal train I'm working on that needs them. Preferably the .130 shank if possible.  Thanks

David Colvin <djc148@...>

I have a couple of bags of made up regular, and double shelf couplers that need a new home.

David C

On 03/11/2021 11:34 AM Todd Fisher <tftrainman1@...> wrote:

Trying this again I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have about 35 pair of Type F couplers they'd be willing to part with? I still have an entire coal train I'm working on that needs them. Preferably the .130 shank if possible.  Thanks

Nick Campbell

I would like to buy the double shelf couplers if they are still available.
Thanks, Nick Campbell

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 2:16 PM, David Colvin
<djc148@...> wrote:
I have a couple of bags of made up regular, and double shelf couplers that need a new home.

David C
On 03/11/2021 11:34 AM Todd Fisher <tftrainman1@...> wrote:

Trying this again I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have about 35 pair of Type F couplers they'd be willing to part with? I still have an entire coal train I'm working on that needs them. Preferably the .130 shank if possible.  Thanks

Bryian Sones

Hi David,

I would be interested in some of these too if they are not all gone.

I sent you a PM

Kind Regards,

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

<djc148@...> wrote:
I have a couple of bags of made up regular, and double shelf couplers that need a new home.

David C
On 03/11/2021 11:34 AM Todd Fisher <tftrainman1@...> wrote:

Trying this again I know it's a long shot but does anyone happen to have about 35 pair of Type F couplers they'd be willing to part with? I still have an entire coal train I'm working on that needs them. Preferably the .130 shank if possible.  Thanks

Karen Diebold

Could you email me