Type F are at the top of my wish list.

Followed by long shank Es

Rob Barker

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 6:38 AM Christopher Zurek <zurekc@q.com> wrote:

Type F couplers would really be nice including the short shank ones Frank used to make. I'm not sure I have enough Sergent ones.

Chris Z.

On 2/28/2021 19:39, UP4096 wrote:
Hello Quan,
Since I came to the group, the keywords I have heard most are 's scale' and 'shelf'.
As for the S coupler, someone has already given the purchase quantity and provided other help. I am seriously considering making it.
I hope you know that in China, there is no E coupler with a shelf in reality, so no one need an E coupler with a shelf here.
If there is a lot of demand in US, I can make an E coupler with a shelf. But I prefer it to be a bulk order rather than retail.
It is not difficult for me to add one or two shelves to the existing coupler. BTW, I made an F coupler with a lower shelf already.
Lei

Nick Campbell

Long shank E's and double shelf's are at the top of mine! I am worried though that the oval opening instead of the original round one on Sergent's will be an issue. Wouldn't that create more slack? If you can copy (because Frank put the files out there for anyone to use) the Sergent design exactly that is what I personally would like best.