Topics

Thank you to John Niemeyer (and I am not a robot)

Frank Sergent

Thank you, John for moving this group. Previously with Yahoo, my posts were hit or miss -- maybe they would show up. Maybe they wouldn't. Maybe they would show up three days later and just confuse everybody. I'm excited about this move and appreciate everything you do to keep this group live.

Frank

John Niemeyer

Frank

You’re welcome.

I too, was having problems with Yahoo. I couldn’t post pictures in some of my groups and I was the group owner. How’s that for embarrassing.

John

Thank you, John for moving this group. Previously with Yahoo, my posts were hit or miss -- maybe they would show up. Maybe they wouldn't. Maybe they would show up three days later and just confuse everybody. I'm excited about this move and appreciate everything you do to keep this group live.

Frank

Mark Lewis

Frank:

Glad you are part of this group.