Topics

Steam Coupler pocket

Dave Yingst

Any idea when steam coupler pockets will again be available. Need one for an ihc mogil upgrade that is almost done. Thanks.  Dave Yingst,  Corning,CA

.

Matt Goodman

Dave,

I think I have one that I won't be using anytime soon.  Let me check when I get home, and if it's where I think it is, I can forward it to you if you'd like it.

Matt Goodman
Columbus Ohio US

On Feb 18, 2019, at 08:57 PM, "Dave Yingst via Groups.Io" <yingstco@...> wrote:

Any idea when steam coupler pockets will again be available. Need one for an ihc mogil upgrade that is almost done. Thanks.  Dave Yingst,  Corning,CA

.

Paul Thomson

I would also be interested in knowing the answer

Paul Thomson

I would also be interested in the answer, or does anyone know of a source of
Glatzl dummies ?