Topics

Source for Batteries

Carey Probst

I use rechargeable Alkaline ones because of the voltage at 1.5 volts rather than NiCd, Lithium, or Ni-Mh at 1.2 volts.

If it doesn't matter I use whatever is reasonable.  Haven't seen a lot of difference between brands in general.

Carey Probst
Chief FerroMicroEquineologist
Pennsyltucky RR
On 4/14/2020 3:47 PM, Wayne Snyder via groups.io wrote:

What does everybody use for rechargeable batteries. I'm getting tired of buying normal one. Needing a source for AA and 9V and charger.

Wayne

L. J. Casey

on line, for many uses, not just PT, real Eneloop from Panasonic.   A little higher cost up front, but it came with 6 each AAA and AA, and a charger.   Maybe not the gold standard, but from what I've heard, read, and experienced....well worth the money

--
Loren (LJ) Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

David Evans

Been using the eneloop batteries and charger for two years now. They work great.
Dave