Topics

[SergentEng] Where to purchase

Bill Keene <wakeene@...>

Hi Tom,

When I first started purchasing Sergent Couplers, I did not have a PayPal account. I simply wrote a letter describing my order and enclosed a check for the proper amount to the address on the web site. Within just a few days, my order arrived.

I have never had a complaint or concern with purchases from Sergent Engineering.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Sep 19, 2017, at 5:07 PM, t_colasurdo@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Good evening everyone:

I'm new to the conversation, so please forgive me if this topic has previously been discussed.

I've browsed the Sergent website, but I typically do not purchase utilizing on-line carts ... call me old fashion.  I did e-mail utilizing the contact e-mail provided, but no response.

I've searched my usual sources for modeling supplies, but did not see Sergent "S" scale couplers listed.

I'm comparing couplers to be utilized on my On3 models, and wanted to compare the Sergent couplers to Kadee O and On3 couplers, as well as Protocraft couplers.

Any suggestions on a source to purchase?

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

V/r,

Tom Colasurdo< /p>

Tom Colasurdo

All:

Thank you for the suggestions ... will give my direct e-mail to the website address a couple more days, just in case they are busy.

If not, I may break down and use PayPal; but I'll probably chicken out and send a letter/check.

V/r,
Tom C.

[...]

Artur Pawlowski

What are you afraid of lol. You know my grandma still refuses to use the ATM :)

[...]

Artur:

I work for the government ... they get hacked so regularly that my information is almost common knowledge ... had to shutdown most electronic transfers because it's hard to tell which I actually made.

Internet has been great for finding things that my local stores don't carry ... but the internet has also been a pain as it relates to financial information.

I don't refuse to utilize my ATM ... I just can't remember the pin code.

Can't wait for the day my only concern is building or running trains !!!

Have a great night.

V/r,
Tom C.

[...]

Nathan Rich

You could also get a reloadable prepaid Visa card.

Nathan Rich