Topics

[SergentEng] Type SF coupler availability

Tim L

You'll probably be waiting for as long as I will be for the RailFlyer type to be made available again, or the extended shank type F to be done; which probably means several more years.

In all honesty, it probably better to just email Frank and see if you get a reply.

Tim
Land of OZ

On 04/01/2018 14:04, Ryan Harris ryan.harris@... [SergentEng] wrote:
Does anyone know when the SF couplers will be available again? I only have one car that needs them, so I'm not in a big rush. I don't anticipate acquiring many more cars from the window in the 70s when they were required, but it would be nice to have the correct couplers at some point.
Ryan Harris
Fort Worth TX