From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...] On Behalf Of the_one_tuatha_ddana@...
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11:50 AM
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] RE: Pilot couplers

If you put the Sharon's that you mount on the brass tenders end beam in an old Kadee 714 coupler box, the pilot of the second brass engine behind it will NEVER have any through the train shorting out issues. This same fix holds true for any of the all metal (brass) rolling stock that you own. Put those Sharon's in your old Kadee 714 coupler boxes and you will never have any through the car shorting problems. NEVER!

Dale Buxton

The RGS nut