Mike Van Hove

Sure, go ahead and move me.

Mike Van Hove

On Jan 31, 2018, at 10:11 AM, luggw1@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Though I don't post here often, I'd vote for the move to occur now rather than later.  Groups.io is an ad-free site; it seems to work much better than Yahoo groups and offers more features to its users.

Also, by doing it now you can transfer all the members at once and avoid any potential complications from those that might take it upon themselves to individually subscribe to the groups.io list.

Just my $0.02...
Bill Lugg

Nathan Rich

I'll vote for moving now, we dont lose functionality and Yahoo Groups is basically dead.

Nathan Rich