From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...] On Behalf Of larry Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:45 AM
To: sergenteng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] On30 Couplers

Frank

In Model Railroad Hobbyist, I'm not restricted to just HOn3. I'm
pleased that I can include the HOn30 guys in the article as well. With
that I have a question? What do you recommend for the On30 guys.
Standard HO or Sn3 couplers. Which ever one you recommend could I get a
couple of pairs for two On30 cars for the article.

Larry Smith