From: larry Smith <wooddale@...>
Sent: ‎Sat, ‎Nov‎ ‎30‎, ‎2013 at ‎9‎:‎45‎ ‎AM
To: <sergenteng@...>
Subject: [SergentEng] On30 Couplers

Frank

In Model Railroad Hobbyist, I'm not restricted to just HOn3. I'm
pleased that I can include the HOn30 guys in the article as well. With
that I have a question? What do you recommend for the On30 guys.
Standard HO or Sn3 couplers. Which ever one you recommend could I get a
couple of pairs for two On30 cars for the article.

Larry Smith

m2fq@...

Larry

S scale are perfect. I use those for On2 and they are real close to 3/4 MCBs.

Actually a hair too big for On2, but closer than Kadees.

Gary Kohler
m2fq@...
330-702-0117