Topics

[SergentEng] EC87A?

Tim L

I do remember Frank saying that he was moving away from assembling
couplers and just offering the kits.

If you need assembled ones I'm sure there's plenty of people willing to
do it for you.

Tim

On 27/04/2016 11:28, Edwardsutorik@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Are the EC87A's discontinued? I don't see them on the website for ordering.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

Edward Sutorik

Tim,

I was just trying to put off the inevitable.  I've got all the "makin's"; it's just easier to order a few more assembled ones instead of taking the plunge.

Maybe today's the day.  Well, not today.  It's time for dinner and the intellectual stimulation of television.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

Andrew

Ed
During intellectual television stimulation is the best time, so long as you don't care about what you are watching

Andrew