[SergentEng] couplers for commuter cars,.

Nathan Rich

On this is an F coupler, similar to FC87A/K

Here we have your usual H coupler, similar to HC87A/K. Most heavy-rail passenger equipment has F couplers on locomotives and H couplers on passenger cars.

Hope this helps
Nathan Rich

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:48 AM, martinmatsil1953@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

 i like the couplers that they use on Metro-North railroad,they are called I think F,or H couplers,they should also use of the railroad wants to H-2-a,or ohio brass,hook couplers.Thanks.