Topics

[SergentEng] Comparison of the Sharon vs EN couplers from Sergents. Used neo-lube on Sharon

John Niemeyer <jniemeyer@...>

Cameron

I've been using Neo-lube on my Sergent EN87's myself since 2007. I use a fine 10/0 brush and apply it after assembly to the pivot point/hinge pins being careful not to get any near the steel ball.

I also added a comparison picture of a Sharron next to a Micro Train Line 1025 "N" scale coupler.

John

Posted a omparision of the Sharon vs EN couplers from Sergents. Used neo-lube on Sharon and I really like how the neo-lube makes them work.

Frank makes a top notch product. With the jig easy to assemble and neolube makes them work flawlessly.

Thanks Frank for making these.

Cameron