Topics

Sergent website, was: Looking for S scale couplers

Tim L

The S Scale and Taylor made coupler pages aren't completely gone from the website, just hidden from the menu. There are two ways to take this; Frank has hidden them as he intends to no longer make and sell them (this has happened previously with some of the narrow shank range, and of course Glatzl's couplers) or, he has hidden them as they are a longer term return to production (remember he has had plenty of issues with the new 3D printer) and hiding them reduces for him the queries on when they will be available. Hopefully it's reason number 2 but my feeling is that it's reason number 1.

Either way a note on his website would good so we would all know one way or the other and not have to speculate.

Tim

On 17/04/2019 11:08, Jason Hethke wrote:
Looks like quite a bit was removed off of his website, I have been keeping my eye out for tailor made's for walthers passenger cars, those are gone as well.....

Frank Sergent

Hi All,

I removed the S scale page (and the tailor made page) from the website because I was editing the website anyway and that was an easy thing to do and I figured it would hopefully reduce the number of inquiries about those products that I am not currently able to manufacture. The truth is that today I'm no longer tirelessly working on a solution either so I don't want to mislead anyone. There are other personal responsibilities that take priority right now.

As far as the diecast products go... I have plenty and will have plenty for the foreseeable future. (I have temporarily run out of balls but expect to have more next week -- so if you are waiting on an order that included a bulk pack that was placed within the last week, it will be shipped very soon.)

Thanks,