From: SergentEngineering@groups.io [mailto:SergentEngineering@groups.io] On Behalf Of TL
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 3:37 AM
To: SergentEngineering@groups.io
Subject: Sergent Engineering First Post - or maybe not

Well I guess I'll join in and see if this goes through. First post on io but not my first post ever...

I've had Sergents since 2004 (I still have an unopened pack of the original pewter casting couplers) but did take a lengthy hiatus from using them after getting frustrated with assembly and breakage of the original style. For those that don't know I'm the person responsible for the "Great Sergent Coupler Drought" of a few years back.

Tim
Land of Oz

David Jobe, Sr.

John,

A suggestion. It would be better to use an entirely new email rather than a reply with a subject change. Using your method buries your new subject in an old, unrelated conversation or thread thereby making it more difficult to find later.

David Jobe, Sr.
Saint Ann, Missouri