SEC87K & FC87K for trade

Steve Wintner

I grabbed some Sergents off eBay. It included 2 packs of SEC87Ks and 2 packs of FC87Ks. I don't need them, will trade for other no-longer-available couplers better suited to the steam / transition era.

Contact me with offers off list.

Thanks
Steve

Todd Fisher

How much would you want for the FC87? And how many are there? I have been dying to get ahold of some for my coal train

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 11:10 PM Steve Wintner via groups.io <steve_wintner=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I grabbed some Sergents off eBay. It included 2 packs of SEC87Ks and 2 packs of FC87Ks. I don't need them, will trade for other no-longer-available couplers better suited to the steam / transition era.

Contact me with offers off list.

Thanks
Steve

Steve Wintner

Folks, I should have been more specific. I've had a few inquiries.

I'm not selling. I'm offering to trade. I'd rather have some of the steam locos pockets, or extended shanks, etc.

If no trade offers are forthcoming, I'll think about selling.

Thanks
Steve
(Steve-wintner at yahoo dot com)

Well, I guess I know who beat us.

I would like to know if they go up for sale.

Steve Wintner

Hey Cory, uh... I think you are thinking of another auction, actually, and i lost that one as well. This was a buy it now.

If i end up selling, I'll find a way to give the group some notice.

Steve

Bryian Sones

Hi Steve,

I'll buy the SEC87K
Contact me off list

Thank You

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Sunday, March 13, 2022, 05:24:42 AM PDT, Todd Fisher <tftrainman1@...> wrote:

How much would you want for the FC87? And how many are there? I have been dying to get ahold of some for my coal train

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 11:10 PM Steve Wintner via groups.io <steve_wintner=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I grabbed some Sergents off eBay. It included 2 packs of SEC87Ks and 2 packs of FC87Ks. I don't need them, will trade for other no-longer-available couplers better suited to the steam / transition era.

Contact me with offers off list.

Thanks
Steve

John Larkin

Bryan,

If you need more I may have some, long buried in my HO "stuff" box.  I'm moving in a few months and I need to clear out my HO "stuff" in the near future and if you need more I'll try to focus on those.  I also have a bunch of UP paperwork, timetables (California Division), ink and linen drawings of the Vegas and E. LA roundhouses, etc.  Even have sections of the dispatchers CTC panels in the LA area.  I worked for the Divn Super out there transferring to Omaha and bought a filing cabinet full of stuff that modelers could use and that I no longer have much interest in, focusing on the Washington-Idaho-Wyoming areas now.

John Larkin

On Sunday, March 13, 2022, 10:32:28 PM CDT, Bryian Sones via groups.io <bryian.sones@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I'll buy the SEC87K
Contact me off list

Thank You

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Sunday, March 13, 2022, 05:24:42 AM PDT, Todd Fisher <tftrainman1@...> wrote:

How much would you want for the FC87? And how many are there? I have been dying to get ahold of some for my coal train

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 11:10 PM Steve Wintner via groups.io <steve_wintner=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I grabbed some Sergents off eBay. It included 2 packs of SEC87Ks and 2 packs of FC87Ks. I don't need them, will trade for other no-longer-available couplers better suited to the steam / transition era.

Contact me with offers off list.

Thanks
Steve

Ha! Well, I missed that one all together.

Group notice would be appreciated.

-CA Fane