Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] Becoming a member of Sergent Engineer IO Group

Bob, see entry 1477 on this list. It's a comment on the rotary couplers. He may have answers to your ?????

Nathan Rich

The dummy couplers are great for say between A and B units of a permanent set. I have a set of Alco FA's with an FB and it is very happy with dummy couplers between them. Also keeps people from breaking the set.

Nathan Rich

On Feb 24, 2018 12:18, "Frank Sergent" <fsergent@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Unfortunately, Frank Glatlz no longer makes the rotary couplers that we sold for a few years. Volume was pretty low on those and continuing to offer those just can’t be financially justified. His dummy couplers will be gone when I run out as well, but I still have a decent stock level of the dummy couplers.

Frank

Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:38 PM

Bob, see entry 1477 on this list. It's a comment on the rotary couplers. He may have answers to your ?????

Ryan Harris

I'm sorry to hear the dummy couplers will be going away. I like to use them on my unit trains. I still need a few dozen of them. Hopefully they will be available long enough for me to get them.

I used to use Walthers dummy couplers but they cannot couple to Sergent couplers without modification.

Jim King

Frank … can these be cast in urethane?

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com