Rotary coupler

Quan

Question mr.lei,
Have you tried anything with the rotary couplers?
--
Quan roberts

UP4096

Hello Quan,
I have conceived the design of rotary couplers in my brain before.
Especially for HO products, the small size and strength of the components determine that it is difficult to make actual products in the end.
If it is possible on a larger scale.

Quan

-- that's understandable. Have you had any luck with stocking up on the type E, lower shelf and double shelf couplers? If so I am very interested in buying some from you.
Quan roberts

UP4096

Hello Quan,
Since I came to the group, the keywords I have heard most are 's scale' and 'shelf'.
As for the S coupler, someone has already given the purchase quantity and provided other help. I am seriously considering making it.
I hope you know that in China, there is no E coupler with a shelf in reality, so no one need an E coupler with a shelf here.
If there is a lot of demand in US, I can make an E coupler with a shelf. But I prefer it to be a bulk order rather than retail.
It is not difficult for me to add one or two shelves to the existing coupler. BTW, I made an F coupler with a lower shelf already.
Lei

Christopher Zurek

Type F couplers would really be nice including the short shank ones Frank used to make. I'm not sure I have enough Sergent ones.

Chris Z.

On 2/28/2021 19:39, UP4096 wrote:
Hello Quan,
Since I came to the group, the keywords I have heard most are 's scale' and 'shelf'.
As for the S coupler, someone has already given the purchase quantity and provided other help. I am seriously considering making it.
I hope you know that in China, there is no E coupler with a shelf in reality, so no one need an E coupler with a shelf here.
If there is a lot of demand in US, I can make an E coupler with a shelf. But I prefer it to be a bulk order rather than retail.
It is not difficult for me to add one or two shelves to the existing coupler. BTW, I made an F coupler with a lower shelf already.
Lei
_._,_._,_