Topics

pending membership in the SergentEngineering@groups.io group

Markus Nee

Hello,

I've been an avid model railroader for about 30 years now, and specialize in HO super-detailed locomotives and rolling stock. I'm in the process of converting my fleet to semi-scale, using Sergent couplers and code 88 wheels. I've been very impressed with Sergent couplers (especially with how well the Type H tightlock couplers work on my push-pull commuter trains when shoving at speed), and am glad to find this community where we can talk about them.

Markus

Michael Wentzel

Welcome Markus!