Topics

O Scale Shelf Couplers

Alan Hummel

Hi Frank. Do you have any idea if you'll ever do shelf couplers in O Scale? Currently,Protocraft makes just a standard E coupler,but no shelf couplers?

Thanks you.

Al Hummel

Frank Sergent

Hi Al,

O scale couplers are currently in the "possible" column, but not in the "probable" column for now. As far as shelf couplers in O scale goes, that would seem to be a long shot.

I did just look at the Protocraft site which is interesting. I'm not certain that is a Type E coupler. I would recommend you contact them to see if they intend to broaden their offerings.

Somebody else (whose name I can't remember, somebody please help) makes some very nice looking O scale couplers. They are plastic but they make both Type E (a real type E) and Sharon versions.