New member

Jim Spriggs

Hi, I'm Andrew and I've justt started to have investigate Sergent Coupers. I'm hoping to find out some installation tips, especially with regard to scale draft gear on locomotives.

Andrew

Michael Wentzel

Welcome Andrew, I am Michael.  I have been a member for a while but haven’t made the switch yet.  Since a layout seems very possible soon, I may take the leap.  My only fear is that someday they may not be available.

But on this forum I’ve observed a very talented and dedicated group making plans for long term availability of even the more uncommon couplers offered by Sergent.  It’s been informative to watch and learn.