Topics

My intro

Mark Stamm

As requested, let me introduce myself... I’ve been a modeler since I was old enough to have a hobby knife. There where many starts and stops that got in the way, but today I enjoy myself as I can. I have for the most part been an observer of the this group, but I have acquired multiple pairs of the Sergent couplers to test. Once the final plan for the railroad comes together the final decision will be made, as of today I have lots of cars with no coupler applied.

I look forward to reading the discussions as they unfold.

Mark