Topics

Metal casting equipment for sale

Frank Sergent

Hi folks,

I have lots of equipment that I used to use to spincast and investment cast specialty style couplers that is currently sitting in my basement doing nothing. If interested, please email me offline. I really don't want to trash it. Equipment comes with free advice regarding how to use it to make couplers. You'll be responsible for picking it up in Knoxville. This is is a lot of BIG stuff that doesn't ship easily, but if you have a pick up truck, you'll be good with a single trip. List follows:

9” Conley round rubber mold vulcanization frame.

Old kitchen stove modified with solid state temperature control for mold vulcanization and zinc melting.

Conley spin caster

About 10 pounds of zinc casting alloy

Jewelry style rubber mold vulcanizer and mold frames

Wax injector with solid state temperature control

Non-operable Envisiontec Perfactory Micro 3D printer with multiple build platforms vats (if you really want it)

Windows XP computer to run 3D printer

UV Curing oven for 3D prints

Treeing fixtures for coupler prints

Drying/Annealing oven for 3D prints

Several 4X4 vacuum casting flasks with rubber caps
Investment vibrator

Nice Paragon burn out oven with new solid state control that can be monitored remotely

Nice electric pressure washer for investment removal

Blast cabinet for investment removal

Chris Costello

Frank,

Not sure you got my previous emails, but I am one of the owners of JL Innovative, Durango Press, Railway Express Miniatures and JJL Models.  We would be interested in talking to you about this equipment if itnis still available.  Feel free to email me back, or call me.

716-904-1281

Thank you

Chris Costello

[...]

Neil Erickson

Chris - You are the guy that can take this on. I hope that Frank will reply and work out a deal. Thanks for supporting us guys using the couplers.

Neil