Topics

Membership Request for SE io group from Matt in MAINE

Matt Maynard

Good Day,
I'm a 68 year old retired railroader and HO Scale modeler.  My wife and I have moved to a new home and I've working on completing my train room.  I'm committed to installing SE couplers on all of my rolling stock and believe that this group will provide some valuable information.

I hope you'll approve my request for membership and I thank you very much,
Matt Maynard
283 Camden Road
Lincolnville, ME 04849

Hi Matt
Good luck on your new layout. After WW11 my Dad was stationed in Augusta ME & we lived in Mt Vernon ME in an old farm house. Great place to live for us kids. But we ended up in CA so my Dad could get his college degree after he retired.
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 2:09 PM Matt Maynard <mattmaynard1148@...> wrote:
Good Day,
I'm a 68 year old retired railroader and HO Scale modeler.  My wife and I have moved to a new home and I've working on completing my train room.  I'm committed to installing SE couplers on all of my rolling stock and believe that this group will provide some valuable information.

I hope you'll approve my request for membership and I thank you very much,
Matt Maynard
283 Camden Road
Lincolnville, ME 04849

Michael Wentzel

Welcome Matt,
I'm about to begin completing my train room as well, so Sergent couplers must be ordered and installed.  This is the place to learn about how, and what the future holds for them, and it looks good.  Thank you all for all your work on continuing this great product.

Michael in Grand Rapids, MI