Topics

Membership Application

Peter York

My name is Peter York and I live in Dallas, TX.

I collect brass model trains in all gauges (Gauge 1, O, HO and N). My preference is for articulated steam (all roads), UP diesels and turbines and unique and unusual rolling stock. I currently own approximately 400 models.

My reason for joining this group is I have always wanted my models to be as accurate to scale and prototype as possible, and Sergent couplers are a perfect addition to any of my HO models.

I would be happy to provide references if you need them, as I am personal friends with most importers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Peter York
4414 Wildwood Road
Dallas, TX 75209

214-287-8886 (Cell)
214-351-1844 (Home)

peterdyork@...

John Claudino

Peter,

Did you see anything on my brass list that you are interested in?

John

AZTEC MANUFACTURING CO.
2701 Conestoga Drive #113, Carson City, NV 89706
Phone  775-883-3327   •   Fax  775-883-3357
Email  aztecmfg@...   •   Web  www.aztectrains.com
The world's finest model railroad track cleaners from Z to G

On May 2, 2018, at 7:01 PM, Peter York via Groups.Io <peterdyork@...> wrote:

My name is Peter York and I live in Dallas, TX.

I collect brass model trains in all gauges (Gauge 1, O, HO and N). My preference is for articulated steam (all roads), UP diesels and turbines and unique and unusual rolling stock. I currently own approximately 400 models.

My reason for joining this group is I have always wanted my models to be as accurate to scale and prototype as possible, and Sergent couplers are a perfect addition to any of my HO models.

I would be happy to provide references if you need them, as I am personal friends with most importers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Peter York
4414 Wildwood Road
Dallas, TX 75209

214-287-8886 (Cell)
214-351-1844 (Home)

peterdyork@...

Peter York

Hi John,

Sorry to be late in responding. We have just begun a major remodel of our house and things have been a little hectic around here.

Can you give me a little more information on the following models, i.e., price, condition, Key custom series #, etc. Photos would be nice. Even just the box label; then I could do further research on them.

Key
AC-5 SP Early
AC-6 SP Modern Cab
AC-9 SP #3800 Coal
2-6-6-2 SP
FA1/FB1 UP Alco

Oriental
E-6A UP
E-6B UP

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Peter

On May 25, 2018, at 9:31 AM, John Claudino <aztecmfg@...> wrote:

Peter,

Did you see anything on my brass list that you are interested in?

John

AZTEC MANUFACTURING CO.
2701 Conestoga Drive #113, Carson City, NV 89706
Phone  775-883-3327   •   Fax  775-883-3357
Email  aztecmfg@...   •   Web  www.aztectrains.com
The world's finest model railroad track cleaners from Z to G

Peter York

John, sent you this email last night. Guess you didn’t get it. What’s your direct email?

[...]

Groups.io Links:

Peter Burr

John, for some reason this came to me instead of Peter York. I’m not currently looking for brass.

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 10:06 PM Peter York via Groups.Io <peterdyork=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

ihtsbih_2014@...

Actually,

Its going to everyone on the Sergent Engineering groups.io list.  I’m not the moderator, but conducting brass locomotive /equipment sales via the list seems abit off topic (probably unintentionally)

Your individual email addresses appear within this email chain, so I have BCC’d you (this may or may not work).

That all said, I would be interested in having a look at John’s brass list since its been brought up.

Andrew Porter

On Sunday, May 27, 2018, 7:25 AM, Peter Burr <pburr47@...> wrote:

[...]

Well,

Thats what I get for replying before coffee.

John and Peter,

Ive Emailed you separately.

Andrew