Topics

Looking for S scale couplers - EC64K or EC64JK

Tom Colasurdo

Happened to go on the Sergent Engineering website tonight ... the S scale coupler button is no longer under the Products tab.

I'm looking to purchase any available EC64K or EC64JK couplers.

Please contact me off list ... t_colasurdo@...

Thank you in advance.

V/r,
Tom C.

Jason Hethke

Looks like quite a bit was removed off of his website, I have been keeping my eye out for tailor made's for walthers passenger cars, those are gone as well.....