Topics

Joining Group

va_musher

I'm a O scale narrow gauge modeler (On3, On2 and On30) wanting to learn more about the use of sergent couplers, their use and compatibility with other brands.

Some of my modeling efforts can be seen here: Modeling Narrow Gauge

Thanks for your consideration,

Brian

Mike Conder

Nice stuff Brian!

Mike Conder

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 5:39 PM va_musher via Groups.Io <va_musher=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm a O scale narrow gauge modeler (On3, On2 and On30) wanting to learn more about the use of sergent couplers, their use and compatibility with other brands.

Some of my modeling efforts can be seen here: Modeling Narrow Gauge

Thanks for your consideration,

Brian

George

Hi Brian, I’m using HO Sergents on my On3 layout as stand ins for link and pins because the head size is almost the same, so visually a good match. And simplified operation. Like L&Ps operation means being able to reach and see to couple.