Investment castings

Matt

Any word on whether or not somebody will be making the E,F and tightlock couplers at some point. I could sure use some of the short and extended shank E's and Double shelf along with the tight lock for passenger cars.

Thanks Matt

Ryan Harris

Matt, I designed a 3D printed part that you can add to the SBE (lower shelf) couplers to get an SE (double shelf) coupler:

http://shpws.me/RuGO

Fortunately, the SBE couplers are still available as die-cast parts, though at the moment they appear to be out of stock.

If you're OK with dummy couplers Ian Clasper prints some of various types. I've tried the dummy F couplers on my rotary coal gondolas and I like them.

https://www.ho3dim.com/

--
Ryan Harris
Fort Worth, Texas