Introduction!

Gary Olszewski

Former Locomotive Engineer on BN out of Chicago. Model BN / IC in 1969-70

Gary E. Olszewski

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

L. J. Casey

there's a name that looks familiar to us IC(G) types that attend the St LouisRPM meet....:)

Welcome.

LJC

--
Loren (LJ) Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

thomas brooks

Yo Gary, Glad to see you’re here

TP
For all you other guys, I was Gary’s conductor on several occasions!

On Mar 16, 2021, at 2:21 PM, L. J. Casey <ljcasey1@...> wrote:

there's a name that looks familiar to us IC(G) types that attend the St LouisRPM meet....:)

Welcome.

LJC

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 1:45 PM Gary Olszewski <go.1955@...> wrote:

Former Locomotive Engineer on BN out of Chicago. Model BN / IC in 1969-70

Gary E. Olszewski

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Loren (LJ) Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

Gary Olszewski

Hi Guys,

  TP, never figured to find you hear.

  Just made my reservations for Collinsville yesterday!

Gary O.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

For all you other guys, I was Gary’s conductor on several occasions!

On Mar 16, 2021, at 2:21 PM, L. J. Casey <ljcasey1@...> wrote:

there's a name that looks familiar to us IC(G) types that attend the St LouisRPM meet....:)

Welcome.

LJC

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 1:45 PM Gary Olszewski <go.1955@...> wrote:

Former Locomotive Engineer on BN out of Chicago. Model BN / IC in 1969-70

Gary E. Olszewski

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Loren (LJ) Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

Gary Olszewski

Hi Loren. How are you doing?  Looks like Collinsville RPM is a go.

there's a name that looks familiar to us IC(G) types that attend the St LouisRPM meet....:)

Welcome.

LJC

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 1:45 PM Gary Olszewski <go.1955@...> wrote:

Former Locomotive Engineer on BN out of Chicago. Model BN / IC in 1969-70

Gary E. Olszewski

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Loren (LJ) Casey
Maryville,IL

--
Loren Casey
Maryville, IL

L. J. Casey

Gary,

Sorry for forgetting about your post.    Doing ok all things considered.   Having to get back up to speed on a clinic I was going to give last year.   John Golden sent out an email about a month ago to see if I still wanted to.   I said yes, even though I hadn't worked on it since last year.    Have acquired some new research materials...so should be better and/or more accurate.    Black Diamonds in Little Egypt.    Its about coal mining and shipment by rail out of southern illinois.  I used to work for Zeigler Coal back in the early 90s even(in the IT department however)

have you been using Sergent's for a while or just looking into it?    Again, on hiatus with modeling for over a year as well(personal issues -- not health though) but have equipped a small fleet of cars.   pretty cool stuff, but not sure if the operational side will work well until I try to operate a local with them.

see ya in a few months.

LJC