Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 3:01 PM
Subject: [Sergent Engineering] Frank Sergent

Hello all,

Has anyone heard from Frank lately? I sent an email a week ago to him from my Gmail account asking about stock availability on the FC87M040K couplers. I did so because I want to order enough for all my UFIX Bathtubs and Coalveyors.

I used both addresses I have but I haven't heard back.

Chris Z.

Christopher Zurek

Hi Frank,

I'll reply this way since I can't get an email through. Maybe Gmail is being blocked and I should try from this account.

Anyway, I'll take the 7 packs of FC87M040K is you still have them. There are some other things I need also so I'll put an order together soon.

Chris Z.

On 8/31/2018 7:24 PM, Frank Sergent wrote:
Here I am! I couldn’t find any emails from you lately. Maybe my IT department lost them.

Anyway, I have 7 packs of the FC87M040K in stock. Making more may take a month or so while I work the kinks out of a new printer.

Thanks,
Frank