Todd Fisher

Frank sent you an email when you get a chance please check for me. Thank you.

Frank Sergent

Hi Todd, I see nothing from you. Please make sure you sent it to info@...

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 1:52 PM
Subject: [Sergent Engineering] Frank

Frank sent you an email when you get a chance please check for me. Thank you.

Todd Fisher

Hi Frank I resent it. It was in regards to my order of ball bearings and springs. I'm needing one extra lower shelf coupler to pair with one i have a extra of.

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 1:52 PM

Frank sent you an email when you get a chance please check for me. Thank you.

Rick Payne

Frank,

I received a message from the group or Todd Fisher, saying you set a message but didn’t see anything as well.

Unless it was about printing couplers for casting/mold making.

Best Regards,
Rick

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 1:52 PM

Frank sent you an email when you get a chance please check for me. Thank you.

Todd Fisher

I think email is having issues on both ends lol I'm just trying to get a spare lower shelf since I've got one that doesn't have a pair

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 1:52 PM

Frank sent you an email when you get a chance please check for me. Thank you.

Mike Conder

Bit I misread this message.  "Resent" vs. "re-sent," I thought there was another flame war starting!  😆

Mike Conder