For Sale: EC64 and RN87K (and other stuff)

Jeremy Jordan

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

Terry Van Winkle

Hi Jeremy,

I would like to purchase the S scale couplers.

Terry Van Winkle

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

John Degnan <scaler164@...>

If the EC64 couplers are the NEW (improved) style than I'll take them.  If they are the old (original) style, I don't want them.

Thanks.

John D

On January 18, 2020 at 9:18 PM Jeremy Jordan <copperrange@...> wrote:

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

Jeremy Jordan

EC64 have sold.

Lot two asking price is $35 + S&H

Steve Wintner

Jeremy, I tried to mail you off list but I don't think groups.io played nicely. I'd like the HO scale lot - can you mail me at steve_wintner at yahoo dot com ?

Thanks

Steve

(and sorry to the group - I'd have made it a private message if I could)