Topics

For Sale: EC64 and RN87K (and other stuff)

Jeremy Jordan

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

Terry Van Winkle

Hi Jeremy,

I would like to purchase the S scale couplers.

Terry Van Winkle

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

John Degnan

If the EC64 couplers are the NEW (improved) style than I'll take them.  If they are the old (original) style, I don't want them.

Thanks.

John D

On January 18, 2020 at 9:18 PM Jeremy Jordan <copperrange@...> wrote:

No longer have use of these items and want them to go to a good home. Please contact me off list if interested.

Lot 1: S Scale *(sold as a group only please)
FOUR unopened packages of EC64 (two pair) couplers (made early 2K)
One opened package of EC64 (complete)
MS Uncoupler

Lot 2: HO Scale *(Sold as a group only please)
2x RS2P87 Metal Pocket for stub shank coupler
1x AFRS Assembly fixture
2x RS1P87K Sharon Stub Shank Coupler
1x AFRN Assembly Fixture for RN87K/RNC87K
2x RN87K Sharon with Draft Gear (three pair each)
2x Ball Spring Pack for Sharon
1x MS Uncoupling Wand

Jeremy Jordan

EC64 have sold.

Lot two asking price is $35 + S&H

Steve Wintner

Jeremy, I tried to mail you off list but I don't think groups.io played nicely. I'd like the HO scale lot - can you mail me at steve_wintner at yahoo dot com ?

Thanks

Steve

(and sorry to the group - I'd have made it a private message if I could)