Topics

First Post

Craig Tice

I use Sergent HO couplers on my On30 mining tram.  They look great and work perfectly!

Ross Hurley

Brief intro. I use Sergent couplers for auto-coupled stock on an Australian broad gauge layout (genuine broad gauge - 18.39mm), set in the 1920s. The South Australian Railways had an American commissioner then who Americanised the rail system, replacing antiquated and inefficient British style locos, rolling stock and operating practices. I model the transition era so both types of rolling stock are in use, which means I have to use another coupler on the old chain- and drawhook-coupled stock. It's an interesting mix but the Sergents are perfect for the job they do.

Ross Hurley
Adelaide, Australia

Jason McKee <jasmckee@...>

Hi Guys,
First post of many, southern pacific modeler, in ho, I am using sergent couplers for everything, don’t have a layout at the moment, but enjoy building kits for the future layout

Jason