Topics

FC87K

Joe Schmo

I heard these would be back in stock in about two weeks but that was about six weeks ago. Has anyone heard anything different on the FC87K tight locks?

Frank Sergent

Hello Beach Bum and group,

The FC87K's are on the way again. I have a terrible track record of predicting when things like this will happen. It always seems like two weeks away. Here's what I know... I am currently printing and collecting patterns that look very good and I'll have enough to tree and cast this weekend. Once that's done, its really just a matter of packing them up in little envelopes. Sounds like less than two weeks. I hope that turns out to be the case.

Thanks,
Frank