Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 2:26 PM
Subject: [Sergent Engineering] EC87K & EC87KB AVAILABILITY?

Hello Frank,

I went to the Sergent Engineering web site this morning to order some couplers. As I knew that the EC87KB were out of stock I was going to order a couple of EC87K packages to complete the projects on the workbench.

Unfortunately, I find that the EC87K couplers are now also noted as "Out of Stock".

Do you have an estimate of the date when both the EC87K and EC87KB couplers will be available? Perhaps a time frame of early March or late March? I do not want to miss out on obtaining a good stock for my ongoing and future projects.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Nathan Rich

Just out of curiosity, how do the bulk packs get metered out to get 144 of each piece?

Nathan Rich

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019, 19:51 Frank Sergent <fsergent@... wrote:
Hi Bill,

I should have 20000 new sets of EC87K/EC87KB castings in two weeks if all goes as planned. ENC87KB will be back in stock at that point as well.

Frank

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 2:26 PM

Hello Frank,

I went to the Sergent Engineering web site this morning to order some couplers. As I knew that the EC87KB were out of stock I was going to order a couple of EC87K packages to complete the projects on the workbench.

Unfortunately, I find that the EC87K couplers are now also noted as "Out of Stock".

Do you have an estimate of the date when both the EC87K and EC87KB couplers will be available? Perhaps a time frame of early March or late March? I do not want to miss out on obtaining a good stock for my ongoing and future projects.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Bill Keene

Frank,

Thank you for the update.

I guess it is just a wait until the web site shows availability to place an order for a couple of bags of EC87KBs. Might even try the ENC87Ks. I have a couple of scratch build cars that these will work well and look good installed on.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 2:26 PM

Hello Frank,

I went to the Sergent Engineering web site this morning to order some couplers. As I knew that the EC87KB were out of stock I was going to order a couple of EC87K packages to complete the projects on the workbench.

Unfortunately, I find that the EC87K couplers are now also noted as "Out of Stock".

Do you have an estimate of the date when both the EC87K and EC87KB couplers will be available? Perhaps a time frame of early March or late March? I do not want to miss out on obtaining a good stock for my ongoing and future projects.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Frank Sergent

Hi Nathan,

Everything in the bulk packs is done by weight. I actually target 150 of each casting (more if I’m having issues with defective castings) and 150 balls and springs. Sometimes there are a few more, sometimes a few less but very rarely under 144.

Frank

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 11:23 PM