coupler pocket & gauge

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

don't know if anyone mentioned these:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/QKDUZXT67/4-coupler-boxes-for-sergent-couplers?optionId=105113938&li=shops

https://www.shapeways.com/product/STH828QS4/hon3-sergent-coupler-gauge?optionId=64296833&li=shops

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@dapenguin.net

Mark Lewis

TC,

I have this particular HOn3 Coupler height gauge and it works perfectly. It was designed by Michael Graff, a HOn3 modeler from Sweden.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 1:35 PM Talmadge C 'TC' Carr <group_list@...> wrote:
don't know if anyone mentioned these:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/QKDUZXT67/4-coupler-boxes-for-sergent-couplers?optionId=105113938&li=shops

https://www.shapeways.com/product/STH828QS4/hon3-sergent-coupler-gauge?optionId=64296833&li=shops

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@...

Mike Conder

COMMERCIAL WARNING: I have to promote the coupler gauges in my Shapeways shop, located here:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/cesco

I make almost nothing on them but I used a design by Jim Vail and they work pretty well too.

Mike Conder

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 2:07 PM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
TC,

I have this particular HOn3 Coupler height gauge and it works perfectly. It was designed by Michael Graff, a HOn3 modeler from Sweden.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 1:35 PM Talmadge C 'TC' Carr <group_list@...> wrote:
don't know if anyone mentioned these:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/QKDUZXT67/4-coupler-boxes-for-sergent-couplers?optionId=105113938&li=shops

https://www.shapeways.com/product/STH828QS4/hon3-sergent-coupler-gauge?optionId=64296833&li=shops

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@...

If I may ask, what cars have you used these on? Reason I ask, they look like maybe a good fit to Athern RTR boxcars that I have.

-cf

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

I personally have not used them.  Was looking around for S scale:)  Found alot of other scales:(