Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 2:56 PM
Subject: [Sergent Engineering] Coupler order

Hi Frank,

Can you tell me the status of my order for 20 EC87K 6-packs placed on February 8?

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Peter York

Peter York

Hi Frank,

Thank you. Do you know when you will have your bulk packs back in stock?

And do you still make S scale couplers?

Best regards,

Peter

On Feb 23, 2019, at 2:08 PM, Frank Sergent <fsergent@...> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Your order shipped this morning. You should receive a notification from Paypal that includes the tracking number shortly if you haven’t already.

Thanks,
Frank

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 2:56 PM

Hi Frank,

Can you tell me the status of my order for 20 EC87K 6-packs placed on February 8?

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Peter York

Cliff

Website says (expected back March 2019). Does it say something different for you?

Peter York

Just double-checking. I can see the HO date, but nothing about S.

On Feb 23, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Cliff via Groups.Io <xzxc175@...> wrote:

Website says (expected back March 2019). Does it say something different for you?

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

S is on hold:(  Frank has lots of knuckles but the 2 body parts are investment cast.
--
Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest