Topics

Coupler material

Does anyone know what kind of metal the couplers are made out of?  I am looking into casting my own.

Stephen

Jamison Amis

Stephen,

I believe I can recall a post made some time ago, stating the couplers were made of an alloy called "Zamac 3".

Hopefully this is still somewhere in the archives.

Best of luck.

Jamison Amis

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020, 1:07 PM Stephen Henderson <slx1f@...> wrote:
Does anyone know what kind of metal the couplers are made out of?  I am looking into casting my own.

Stephen

Tom Colasurdo

Stephen:

Sorry it took me so long to find this information that Frank Sergent sent me awhile back ...

V/r,
Tom C.