Topics

COUPLER ASSEMBLY VIDEOS

Bill Keene

Hello Group,

Some time back there was a thread on the group that provided link(s) to videos showing how to assemble the Sergent couplers. I have searched -- I am not all that good at this function -- the messages and files for these links without success. Now that my stock of assembled couplers is down to zero, it is time to learn how to assemble these little wonders.

Can someone on the list provide the link(s) to these videos? There are 70 freight cars awaiting to join knuckles.

Thanks & Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

Mike Conder

There are some on YouTube.  Her's a link to one:

Mike Conder

Bill Keene

Mike,

Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

Perhaps I should have searched YouTube before posting the question. Unfortunately, this old dog is not so computer literate.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 4, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

There are some on YouTube.  Her's a link to one:

Mike Conder

Mike Conder

No problem, I had to search too!  When I couldn't find it in old messages, I tried YouTube.  There are others but this one isn't bad.

Mike Conder

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Bill Keene <bill41@...> wrote:
Mike,

Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

Perhaps I should have searched YouTube before posting the question. Unfortunately, this old dog is not so computer literate.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 4, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

There are some on YouTube.  Her's a link to one:

Mike Conder

Matt Goodman

Bill,

I made a few videos a couple of years ago. One goes over assembly without the fixture.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio