Topics

Comparison of the Sharon vs EN couplers from Sergents. Used neo-lube on Sharon

c_bryars@bellsouth.net

John,

Interesting, that is what I'm going to try with dry ptfe. I guess I'm lazy, just dunked all parts except ball into the neo-lube.

Thanks Cameron

--- In SergentEng@..., "John Niemeyer" <jniemeyer@...> wrote:

Cameron

I've been using Neo-lube on my Sergent EN87's myself since 2007. I use a
fine 10/0 brush and apply it after assembly to the pivot point/hinge pins
being careful not to get any near the steel ball.

I also added a comparison picture of a Sharron next to a Micro Train Line
1025 "N" scale coupler.

John

Posted a omparision of the Sharon vs EN couplers from Sergents. Used
neo-lube on Sharon and I really like how the neo-lube makes them work.

Frank makes a top notch product. With the jig easy to assemble and neolube
makes them work flawlessly.

Thanks Frank for making these.

Cameron