Approval

Campbell Rice

I am not a robot. I am a lifelong railroad modeler and a guest host of the What’s Neat This Week with Ken Patterson. I have taken an interest in these couplers for the realistic look.

However I hear they may be issues finding them.

Thanks

Campbell

George

Normally no trouble finding his die cast ones—standard E couplers, though he has a notice up now on the web site that the “compatible shank” (the ones that drop into Kadee type boxes) need a repair. However the narrow shank are available. It’s the many variants which he makes via investment casting that are no longer available. The web site is up-to-date and you can see what’s available. sergentengineering.com

George Sebastian-Coleman

On Feb 26, 2021, at 2:39 PM, Campbell Rice <ricecampbell@...> wrote:

I am not a robot. I am a lifelong railroad modeler and a guest host of the What’s Neat This Week with Ken Patterson. I have taken an interest in these couplers for the realistic look.
However I hear they may be issues finding them.
Thanks
Campbell

L. J. Casey

Hey Campbell,

Welcome to the group.   I don't generally post, as I am on a year long hiatus due to life-issues (read divorce), but have been playing with Sergents for a couple years now.   If you want to play with a couple pair of the compatible shank type Es, I may be able to spare a few for you.

Just across the river in Maryville, IL (not far from K-10s).

Loren LJ Casey
ICG St Louis District 1979 modeler.

--
Loren (LJ) Casey