About me...

Bob Avritt

I model the Milwaukee Road circa 1978-1980.
I ordered the bulk bag of "Compatible Shank" couplers last week and not heard anything back from them. Not even an order confirmation despite PayPal paying for it.

Bob Avritt

317-452-0472 | ‪406-748-N7CZ | bob@...

James Brookman

When I purchased it took two weeks for the reply and the couplers were in the mail the week after.
Can't rush a good thing.

James Brookman

On Mon., Jul. 26, 2021, 2:15 p.m. milwnomtdiv, <bob@...> wrote:
I model the Milwaukee Road circa 1978-1980.
I ordered the bulk bag of "Compatible Shank" couplers last week and not heard anything back from them. Not even an order confirmation despite PayPal paying for it.

Bob Avritt

317-452-0472 | ‪406-748-N7CZ | bob@...

Bob Avritt

Thanks! Good to know!