about me

UP4096

Hello sergent group,

I am Lei, from China. I have bought several batches of sergent couplers in the past few years and I admire this coupler very much. Now, I run a train model studio, and successfully designed and manufactured investment casting sergent-like couplers, I would like to share with you all.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Lei

Mark Morgan

Welcome Lei. Thank you.

Mark

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:31 PM, UP4096
<up4096@...> wrote:
Hello sergent group,

I am Lei, from China. I have bought several batches of sergent couplers in the past few years and I admire this coupler very much. Now, I run a train model studio, and successfully designed and manufactured investment casting sergent-like couplers, I would like to share with you all.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Lei

Paul Dallard

I’m sure if you can make enough for all of us, you will be rewarded!!

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. - Buddha

<up4096@...> wrote:
Hello sergent group,

I am Lei, from China. I have bought several batches of sergent couplers in the past few years and I admire this coupler very much. Now, I run a train model studio, and successfully designed and manufactured investment casting sergent-like couplers, I would like to share with you all.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Lei

Rob Barker

"sergent-like"?  do tell.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:31 PM UP4096 <up4096@...> wrote:
Hello sergent group,

I am Lei, from China. I have bought several batches of sergent couplers in the past few years and I admire this coupler very much. Now, I run a train model studio, and successfully designed and manufactured investment casting sergent-like couplers, I would like to share with you all.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Lei

Mark Lewis

Mr Lei,

As mentioned above, welcome to the group.

If you are serious with sharing information of the "investment casting Sergent-like couplers" you have produced at your "train model studio", you really need to  1) Post detailed photographs of your "investment casting Sergent-like couplers" and 2) Provide information on your "train model studio" and your experience in the production and selling of model railroad products.

We all, as members of this group, are very anxious to actually see photos and data on your  "investment casting Sergent-like couplers".

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in North Carolina
(User of Sergent HOn3 #RNB87K & RNC87K Couplers)

UP4096

Hello Mark,
Yes, I am seriously.
I'm still a newbie in a group and need to be familiar with it, but after I go back, I will update the picture soon, before this evening (China time zone).
thank you.

Lei

UP4096

Thank you Mark.